Sterling Stingray Ray5 (recent)
This 5-string electric bass guitar has a walnut stain finish on an offset double cutaway body, and has a bolt-on maple neck with 22-fret Jatoba fingerboard. It’s equipped with one humbucking pickup with an active pre-amp, volume control and 2-band EQ. It’s sold AS-IS (needs clean electronics, new strings, minor setup, etc.). This electric bass is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- Five string bass
- SN B042751
- EC- (*see below)
- Satin walnut stain finish
- Offset double cutaway body
- Bolt on maple neck
- 22-fret Jatoba fingerboard with dot inlays
- One humbucking pickup
- Active electronics, volume and 2-band EQ
- B-w-b pickguard
- Top load bridge
- 1-3/4" nut, ~34" scale, 9.6 lbs.
- Built in Indonesia
- NO CASE
- *EC- and plays fine except needs new strings, clean electronics, minor setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)