The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Stelling Staghorn with Old Wood Rim & Case
One of the most desirable banjos in the world, the Staghorn has become the trademark model of Stelling Banjo Works. The figured Claro walnut used in the neck and resonator, complemented by colorful abalone inlays and trim, give this model an elegant look to complement its powerful sound. The Tony Pass Lost Timbre 600TS Old Wood rim is equipped with Stelling’s patented flathead wedge-fit tone ring.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Figured Claro walnut neck and resonator
- Nickel hardware
- Stelling patented flathead wedge-fit tone ring
- Tony Pass Lost Timbre 600TS Old Wood rim
- One piece flange
- Stelling bridge and patented pivot-pin adjustable tailpiece
- Bound ebony fretboard and peghead with unique inlay pattern
- Abalone purfling on side of resonator (upper and lower edge), along side of neck, and around heel
- Carved maple stag horns on back of resonator
- Railroad spikes installed at frets 7,8,9, and 10
- Stelling archtop hardshell case