Stelling Masters Cross with Old Wood Rim & Case
This exquisite Stelling Masters Cross banjo features a figured Claro walnut neck and resonator, and the resonator has a nice maple cross inlaid on the back. It equipped with a Stelling patented flathead wedge-fit tone ring, Tony Pass Lost Timbre 600TS Old Wood rim, one piece flange, and Stelling patented pivot-pin adjustable tailpiece. The ebony fretboard and peghead are adorned with fancy inlays. A remarkable piece of craftsmanship. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Figured Claro walnut neck and resonator
- Nickel plated hardware
- Stelling patented flathead wedge-fit tone ring
- Tony Pass Lost Timbre 600TS Old Wood rim
- One piece flange
- Stelling bridge and patented pivot-pin adjustable tailpiece
- Ebony fretboard with fancy pearl inlays
- Christian cross at top of peghead
- Maple cross (4 legs of equal length) inlaid on back of resonator
- Railroad spikes installed at frets 7, 8, 9, and 10
- Stelling archtop hardshell case