Stelling Bellflower (1977)
An impressive banjo, this Stelling Bellflower has a Japanese birch neck and resonator, all in a gloss natural finish. The 11” maple block rim has a wedge fit tone ring. It has an ebony fretboard with floral inlays. It’s equipped with Five Star planetary tuners and a geared 5th string peg. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss natural finish
- Japanese birch neck and resonator
- 11” maple block rim
- Ebony fretboard with floral inlays
- Bellflower inlay on 19th fret
- Railroad spikes at frets 7, 9, and 10
- Kershner tailpiece
- One piece flange
- Wedge fit tone ring
- Rosewood peghead overlay with "STELLING" logo and floral inlays
- Five Star planetary tuners
- Geared 5th string peg
- 1-3/16" nut
- ~26-3/8" scale
- One replacement thumb screw
- Stelling original hardshell case (orange lining)
- SN: 522