Harmony Stella H-931 (1966)
A classic student guitar from the 1960’s, this Harmony Stella has a birch body with ladder bracing and a 12 fret neck. It’s sold AS-IS (heat press neck and partial re-fret or re-fret, reglue bridge, glue small open back seam by endblock, remove tape from top of guitar, restring and setup, etc.). This instrument is in very good condition. More Details...
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
The following specs were provided by our repair and appraisal teams. For a more detailed description please call (517) 372-7880
- SN 8043
- 0-size body with 12-fret neck
- Laminated birch construction, ladder braced
- Sunburst finish with painted on flame
- Dark stained maple fingerboard with painted on markers
- at frets 5, 7 and 9
- Pinless wood bridge with metal saddle
- White pickguard
- 1-3/4" nut, 24" scale
- 13-1/4" lower bout, 3-5/8" body depth at endblock
- 3-on-a-plate open gear tuners
- Some missing wood on back of peghead.
- Built in Chicago, U.S.A.
- With SSC
- Needs re-fret, bridge re-glue, glue one open seam, remove tape from top of guitar, restring and setup, etc. - sold AS-IS