Sigma SDR-35 (c.1990)
A nice player, this Sigma SDR-35 is an imported D-35 copy made built for C.F. Martin. It has a solid spruce top, rosewood sides and 3-piece back, and a V-profile mahogany neck. Appointments include a tortoise plastic pickguard, modern tuners, and white binding throughout. An L.R. Baggs Anthem SL pickup has been installed. This acoustic guitar is in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Solid spruce top with aging toner
- Scalloped bracing
- Rosewood sides and 3-piece back
- V-profile mahogany neck
- White-bound body, fretboard and headstock (small piece of binding replaced on fretboard)
- Tortoise plastic pickguard
- 1-23/32" nut
- ~25-5/8" scale
- 15-5/8" lower bout
- Built in Korea for C.F. Martin Co. (import copy of Martin D-35)
- Bone nut and saddle installed
- L.R. Baggs Anthem SL pickup installed
- Hardshell case
- VGC+ with 4 repaired top cracks and could use some work (dress frets, restring and setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)
- SN: 90041937