Seagull S8 Mandolin
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Solid Sitka spruce top
- Maple neck through laminate maple body
- Rosewood fingerboard
- Natural semi-gloss finish
- Cream pearl celluloid pickguard
- Tusq nut
- Bridge and compensated saddle by GraphTech
- Open geared tuners
- Vintage style nickel plated brass tailpiece
- 13.875" scale length
- 1.19" nut width