Seagull S6+ Cedar (Late 1990's)
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- S Series
- Natural finish
- White-bound solid cedar top
- Dark stained cherry back and sides
- 14 fret maple neck
- 21 fret rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays
- Rosewood bridge
- Tortoise plastic pickguard, Chrome diecast tuners
- 1-13/16" nut width
- ~24-7/8" scale
- Built in Canada
- Flat top wooden hardshell case (grey lining)
- VGC except needs minor work (glue back edge of bridge, dress frets, setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)