Santa Cruz OM/PW (2001)
Inspired by pre-war guitars, this Santa Cruz OM/PW model has a spruce top, Indian rosewood back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. Appointments include a herringbone soundhole rosette, vintage-style Grover tuners, and black binding on the body and fretboard. This acoustic guitar is in very good+ condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Pre-War Series
- Gloss natural finish
- Spruce top
- High X-brace
- Indian rosewood sides and back
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- 1-3/4" nut
- ~25-3/8" scale
- Ebony bridge
- Rosewood peghead overlay with pearl "SCGC" inlay
- Herringbone soundhole rosette
- Black-bound body and fretboard
- Vintage style Grover tuners
- Replacement black pickguard by our shop
- TKL original hardshell case
- VGC+ with 2 repaired top cracks