The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Rover RB-20P Plectrum Openback Banjo
Now on sale for a limited time! Explore the world of plectrum banjos with this nice entry-level instrument. Designed to be played with a pick, plectrum banjos are usually tuned C-G-B-D or D-G-B-E (aka Chicago tuning, similar to the high four strings of a guitar). This openback banjo is ideal for traditional jazz (Dixieland), folk, or singer-songwriters looking for new sounds.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Body Type: Openback
- Bridge: Maple / Ebony Top
- Coordinator Rods: Single Adjustable
- Fingerboard & Peghead Binding: White ABS
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: M-O-P Dots
- Head: Remo 11 in. / Medium Crown
- Metal Plating: Nickel
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Material: White ABS
- Nut Width: 1 3/16 in.
- Other Options: Vega Style Armrest
- Peghead Inlay: M-O-P Rover® / Logo
- Peghead Overlay: Black Paint
- Rim: Modern Resonant Composite
- Scale Length: 26 3/8 in.
- Tailpiece: Presto Style
- Tone Ring: Integral to Composite Rim
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Black ABS Teardrop
- Tuners: Golden Gate® Guitar-Style Open-Back / ABS Buttons