Romero Tiny Tenor (2017)
A tenor scale uke built to the body length of a concert; powerful, crisp tone in a small package. Designed by Pepe Romero Jr. and endorsed by Daniel Ho. Solid top and laminated back and sides. 17" scale length with 14 frets to the body. Ebony fingerboard and bridge. Abalone rosette and fret markers. Daniel Ho logo. 16:1 black geared tuners. Satin finish. High G strings. Foamshell case. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Solid spruce top, laminated mahogany back and sides
- 17” scale length with 14 frets to the body
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone rosette and fret markers
- Mother of pearl Daniel Ho logo