Romero Creations Tiny Tenor Ukulele, Spalted Mango
A tenor scale uke built to the body length of a concert, the Tiny Tenor offers powerful, crisp tone in a small package. The beautiful, no-two-alike solid spalted mango is dressed up with some premium appointments. Set up with Low G tuning. Designed by Pepe Romero Jr. and endorsed by Daniel Ho. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Handcrafted of all solid Spalted Mango
- 17” scale length with 14 frets to the body
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Ebony headstock overlay
- Abalone rosette and fret markers
- Mother of pearl Daniel Ho logo
- 16:1 gold geared tuners with ebony buttons
- Gloss finish
- Romero UT-2 strings (Low G tuning)
- Foamshell case included