Romero Creations Tiny Tenor Ukulele, Hawaiian Koa, with Soft Case
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Handcrafted of all solid Premium Koa
- 17” scale length with 14 frets to the body
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Ebony headstock overlay
- Abalone rosette and fret markers
- Mother of pearl Daniel Ho logo
- 16:1 gold geared tuners with ebony buttons
- Gloss finish
- Romero UT-2 strings (Low G tuning)
- Foamshell case included