Romero Creations Tiny Tenor Ukulele, All Mahogany
The Tiny Tenor offers powerful, crisp tone in a small package. It is a tenor scale uke built to the body length of a concert. The body is made of all solid mahogany. Designed by Pepe Romero Jr. and endorsed by Daniel Ho. Nice appointments include an ebony fingerboard and bridge, gold geared tuners and abalone inlay. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Handcrafted of all solid Mahogany
- 17” scale length with 14 frets to the body
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Ebony headstock overlay
- Abalone rosette and fret markers
- Mother of pearl Daniel Ho logo
- 16:1 gold geared tuners with ebony buttons
- Gloss finish
- Romero UT-2 strings (Low G tuning)
- Deluxe Access Gigbag