Romero Creations Tiny Tenor Premium Hawaiian Koa Ukulele
Handcrafted of all solid highly flamed premium Hawaiian Koa with attractive appointments that will impress. The Romero Tiny Tenor is a tenor scale uke built to the body length of a concert. It packs powerful, crisp tone into a small package. Designed by Pepe Romero Jr. and endorsed by Daniel Ho. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Handcrafted of all solid Premium Hawaiian Koa
- 17” scale length with 14 frets to the body
- Overall length ~23.5"
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Ebony headstock overlay
- Abalone rosette
- Mother of pearl fret markers
- Mother of pearl Daniel Ho logo
- Gotoh UPT planetary tuners
- Gloss finish
- Romero UT-2 strings (Low G tuning)
- Deluxe Access gigbag included