Robertson SJ-720R Seven String (c.2000)
Built by Jeff Robertson in the USA, this 7-string acoustic guitar has a 16” small jumbo body with all solid wood. It has a spruce top and rosewood back and sides, with maple binding. It has a 14 fret mahogany neck, and 20 fret ebony fingerboard. An L.R. Baggs active Element pickup has been installed. Hardshell case included. This instrument is in very good-excellent condition More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- 7-string, BEADGBE
- SN 5300
- Gloss natural finish
- 16" small jumbo body
- All solid wood
- Spruce top
- Rosewood back and sides, X-braced back
- Maple body binding
- Abalone rosette, clear pickguard
- 14-fret mahogany neck (small crack under fingerboard on bass side repaired, under first 3 frets)
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Abalone logo in headstock
- Schaller tuners with wooden buttons
- Ebony belly bridge
- L.R. Baggs active Element pickup installed
- Top center seam has reinforcement cleats (appears factory)
- 2-1/6" nut ~25.4" scale
- Built by Jeff Robertson (label signed by maker) in the U.S.A.
- Canadian HSC (blue lining)