Rickenbacker 4001 (1974)
A 70s rock icon, this Rickenbacker 4001 has a mapleglo finish, maple neck through body construction, a rosewood fretboard and a cresting wave headstock. It’s loaded with two “Hi-Gain” single coil pickups, two volume and two tone controls, and a 3-position selector, with mono and Rick-o-sound stereo outputs. All pickups and hardware appear original. Original hardshell case included. This electric bass guitar is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Mapleglo (natural) finish
- Maple neck thru body construction
- Cresting wave headstock
- White-bound top and fretboard
- 1-ply white pickguard
- 2 “Hi-Gain” single coil pickups
- Bridge pickup has original cover
- 2 volume controls
- 2 tone controls
- 3-position pickup selector
- Mono and Rick-o-sound (stereo) outputs
- 22 fret rosewood fingerboard
- Pearloid triangle inlays
- Grover tuners
- ~33-1/4" scale
- 1-23/32” nut
- 9.2 lbs.
- All pickups and hardware appear original
- Made in U.S.A.
- Original hardshell case (blue lining)
- VG/EC except missing finish on back by neck heel