Richelieu 4002 Golden Eagle Plectrum Banjo (c.1977)
A nice plectrum banjo made by C.C. Richelieu in Wisconsin, this 4002 Golden Eagle features a 3-piece flamed maple neck and ⅝” rim, rosewood resonator with ivoroid binding and herringbone purfling, and inlaid maple Eagle on back of resonator. It has an 11” frosted top head, tubular archtop tone ring, and one piece flange. Original hardshell case is included. This instrument is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss violin burst finish
- 3-piece flamed maple neck and 5/8" rim
- Rosewood resonator with ivoroid binding and herringbone purfling
- Inlaid maple Eagle on back of resonator
- Ivoroid-bound ebony fingerboard with fancy floral pearl inlays
- 11" frosted top head
- Tubular archtop tone ring
- Rim is ivoroid bound inside and out
- One piece flange
- 24 brackets
- Dual coordinator rods
- 1-7/32 nut
- ~26-1/2" scale
- Ivoroid bound headstock with ebony overlay and pearl inlays
- Planetary style tuners with pearloid buttons
- "Tensionator" (Oettinger style) tailpiece
- Made by C.C. Richelieu in Wisconsin
- SN 710317
- OHSC (burgundy lining)