Regal RC-56 Tricone
A nice entry level tricone with cool, classic styling. The eye-catching copper plated bell brass body, lattice soundholes,and traditonal T-bridge with 3 cones give this an authentic, bluesy sound. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Body / Top Material: Bell Brass
- Body Plating: Brushed Copper-plated
- Body Style: Tricone
- Bridge Type: Aluminum T-bridge
- Cover Plate Design: Deco Diamond Screens
- Fingerboard & Peghead Binding: None
- Fingerboard Material: Santos Rosewood
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: ABS Dots
- Hardware Plating: Brushed Copper-plated
- Headstock Style: Slotted
- Inlay Style: None
- Neck Finish: Natural High Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Round
- Number of Frets Clear: 12
- Number of Frets Total: 19
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1 3/4 in.
- Peghead Overlay: Pearloid
- Resonator: (3) 6 in. Spun Aluminum Cones
- Saddle: Maple
- Scale Length: 25 in.
- Soundhole Shape: Lattice-design
- Top Purfling: None
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Tuning Machine Plating: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-style Open-gear 3-on-plate / Pearloid Buttons