Ramirez 1A Traditional (1993)
This Ramirez 1A Traditional features a solid cedar top, Brazilian rosewood back and sides, and an ebony-reinforced mahogany neck. Appointments include a fancy soundhole rosette, an ebony fretboard, a rosewood bridge, and gold tuners with pearloid buttons. This classical guitar could use some work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but cosmetically it’s in very good/excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Solid cedar top
- Bound soundhole
- Fancy rosette
- Brazilian rosewood back and sides
- Sides are cypress lined on the interior
- Ebony reinforced mahogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- 19 frets
- Rosewood bridge
- Gold tuners with pearloid buttons
- 2-1/32" (51mm) nut
- 650mm scale
- Built in Spain
- E.M.S.A. original hardshell case (red lining)
- VG-EC except action is a little high on bass side with low saddle, and could use some work (polish frets, restring and setup, etc. - sold AS-IS)
- SN: Z3-051