Rainer Krempel MM-6 (1974)
Made in Germany, this dreadnought acoustic guitar features a solid spruce top and Indian rosewood back and sides, with a mahogany neck and ebony fretboard and bridge. It features Schaller tuners and a clear plastic pickguard. It’s sold AS-IS (could benefit from a neck reset (heel looks like Spanish heel), glue open top crack, strings, etc.), cosmetically it’s in very good condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- D size
- Solid spruce top
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides
- Ebony fretboard and bridge
- Mahogany neck
- Schaller tuners
- Fancy rosette
- Clear plastic pickguard
- Made in Germany
- Finish damage on side where songlist was taped or glued
- 25-1/4” scale
- 1-23/32” nut
- 15-5/8” lower bout
- Action a little high (12th fret string height treble 3/32” and bass 4/32”)
- Original hardshell case
- VGC (except could benefit from a neck reset (heel looks like Spanish heel), glue open top crack, strings, etc. – sold AS-IS)