The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
PRS SE Mark Holcomb Signature Electric Guitar and Gigbag
The SE Mark Holcomb model truly stands on its own in the PRS lineup and delivers addictive playability thanks to some unique specifications, including a 24-fret, 25.5” scale length wide thin satin maple neck with 20” radius ebony fretboard. Holcomb’s signature Seymour Duncan Alpha and Omega pickups provide the right amount of output and articulation whether you’re playing sophisticated chords or solos and whether you’re playing alone or working in the mix of a band. Other specifications include a quilted maple veneer, black chrome hardware, and a 3-way blade pickup switch with push/pull tone knob for coil splitting. Note: ships tuned to drop C, low to high: C, G, C, F, A, D. More Details...
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Quilted Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Neck Wood: Maple with Satin Finish
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Depth At The Nut: 25/32"
- Width of Fretboard at the Body: 2 1/4"
- Width of Fretboard at the Nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard Wood: Ebony with White Binding
- Fretboard Inlay: Birds
- Bridge: Plate Style (String-Through)
- Tuners: PRS-Designed Tuners
- Hardware Type: Black Chrome
- Treble Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Omega”
- Bass Pickup: Mark Holcomb Signature Seymour Duncan “Alpha”
- Controls: Volume and Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch
- Strings: 10-52
- Tuning: Ships Tuned to Drop C. Low to High: C, G, C, F, A, D