PRS SE Custom 22 Electric Guitar Sapphire Finish
The PRS SE Custom 22 has a pronounced mid-range and clarity that provides a sweet, full tonal base, allowing it to easily sit in the mix of your band or recording. It sports a maple top with mahogany back and 25" scale length. Other appointments include dual humbuckers and a PRS-designed tremolo bridge. Sapphire finish. More Details...
Shipping restriction: Usa only
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Top wood: beveled maple top with flame maple veneer
- Back wood: mahogany
- Number of frets: 22
- Scale length: 25"
- Neck wood: maple
- Neck shape: wide thin
- Neck depth at the nut: 25/32"
- Width of fretboard at the body: 2 1/4"
- Width of fretboard at the nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard wood: rosewood
- Fretboard inlay: birds
- Bridge: PRS Patented Tremolo, molded
- Tuners: PRS-Designed tuners
- Hardware type: nickel
- Treble pickup: 85/15 “S”
- Bass pickup: 85/15 “S”
- Controls: volume and push/pull tone control with 3-way blade switch
- Sapphire finish