PRS SE-277 Baritone Electric Guitar, Charcoal Burst
Built with a longer 27.7” scale length, the SE 277 is perfect for heavier, more aggressive guitar playing. But this is no one trick pony. The 277’s 85/15 “S” pickups were designed to deliver remarkable clarity and extended high and low end, allowing the 277 to handle blues and funk with flair as well. Additional appointments include a string-through bridge design for strong, resonant tone. So whether you’re interested in rocking a clean tone, picking bass lines beneath higher melodies on one guitar, or chugging out the heaviest drop-tuned riffs, the SE 277 offers versatility in a reliable package for players looking to push the envelope. Ships tuned B to B. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Top wood: Beveled maple top with flame maple veneer
- Back wood: Mahogany
- Number of frets: 22
- Scale length: 27.7"
- Neck wood: Maple
- Neck shape: Wide Fat
- Neck depth at the nut: 27/32"
- Width of fretboard at the body: 2 1/4"
- Width of fretboard at the nut: 1 11/16"
- Fretboard wood: Rosewood
- Fretboard inlay: Birds
- Bridge: Plate-style, string through
- Tuners: PRS-Designed tuners
- Hardware: Nickel
- Treble pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Bass pickup: 85/15 "S"
- Controls: Volume and push/pull tone control with 3-Way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: 14-68
- Charcoal Burst finish