Preston Thompson Guitars 000-14MS Acoustic Guitar with Case
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Hand graduated Sitka spruce top
- Forward shifted X bracing and pre-war scalloped braces
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck (soft v shape) and solid headstock
- Figured ebony headstock overlay and mother of pearl logo inlay
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Traditional 3-ring, 18-style rosette
- Tortoise celluloid pickguard and body binding
- 2mm abalone dot position markers
- Waverly nickel tuners with butterbean buttons
- Bone nut and saddle (drop-in, compensated)
- Scale length 24.9"
- Nut width 1.75"
- Aged Sunburst nitrocellulose finish
- Includes hardshell case