Preston Thompson Guitars 000-14MS Acoustic Guitar with Case
Noted for their power and immediate, responsive voice, Preston Thompson guitars pay tribute to the best American-made instruments from the 1930s. This meticulously handcrafted all-solid wood 000-size guitar features a hand graduated Sitka spruce top with an aged sunburst nitrocellulose finish. It’s paired with mahogany back and sides to offer warm tone with plenty of clarity and projection. Premium appointments include a figured ebony headstock overlay, tortoise celluloid pickguard and body binding, and Waverly nickel tuners with butterbean buttons. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Hand graduated Sitka spruce top
- Forward shifted X bracing and pre-war scalloped braces
- Mahogany back and sides
- Mahogany neck (soft v shape) and solid headstock
- Figured ebony headstock overlay and mother of pearl logo inlay
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Traditional 3-ring, 18-style rosette
- Tortoise celluloid pickguard and body binding
- 2mm abalone dot position markers
- Waverly nickel tuners with butterbean buttons
- Bone nut and saddle (drop-in, compensated)
- Scale length 24.9"
- Nut width 1.75"
- Aged Sunburst nitrocellulose finish
- Includes hardshell case