Pre-War Guitars Co. Triple-O Brazilian Rosewood, Level 1.5 Aging, Shade Top
The Pre-War Triple-O Brazilian has the soul, sound and look of a well-loved vintage instrument but with the price, adjustability and reliability of a modern guitar. The 000 is the perfect all-purpose guitar that will fit in with any type of music. If you flatpick and fingerpick, do solo and ensemble gigs, or are on the quest for perfect volume, tone, and size, then look no further. All solid Adirondack Spruce top with Brazilian Rosewood back and sides. Level 1.5 Aging with a Shade-Top (Sunburst) More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Ultra-thin Nitrocellulose Lacquer Shade-Top (Sunburst) finish with Level 1.5 Aging
- Traditional 000 Body Size
- Top material: Torrefied Adirondack spruce
- Back & Sides: Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck: Honduran Mahogany two-way truss rod
- True Dovetail neck joint
- Hand-carved torrefied braces
- Hot hide glue used throughout
- Fretboard and bridge material: Gabon Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Neck width at nut: Vintage spec, 1-3/4"
- Neck width at body joint/bridge spacing: Vintage spec 2-5/16"
- Binding material: Black plastic
- Bridge pins: Ebony Un-slotted
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Harptone Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in USA