Pre-War Guitars Co. International Herringbone Granadillo, Level 1 Aging
The Pre-War Model International Herringbone has the sound and look of a well-loved vintage instrument, but with the price, adjustability, and reliability of a modern guitar. Adirondack spruce and Granadillo make for a powerful dreadnought. Granadillo looks similar to old growth Brazilian, and the bottom four strings are almost indiscernible from Brazilian tonally. The guitar body features an ultra-thin nitrocellulose lacquer finish and has been subjected to Pre-War’s “Level One” distress level, simulating a vintage instrument that’s spent most of its life tucked under a bed or stashed in a closet.More Details...
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Finish: Ultra-thin aged (Level One) Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Traditional Dreadnought Body Size
- FSC Honduran Mahogany neck with two way truss rod
- Standard 1937 "C" to V" neck shape.
- Back and sides material: Granadillo
- Top material: Torrefied Adirondack Spruce
- Bracing Material: Handcarved, torrefied Adirondack Spruce
- True Dovetail Neck Joint
- Hot Hide Glue construction
- Fretboard and bridge material: Gabon Ebony
- Scale length: 25.4”
- Neck width at nut: Vintage spec, 1-3/4”
- Bridge spacing: 2-5/16”
- Headplate veneer material: Brazilian rosewood
- Bridge pins: Ivoroid Un-slotted
- Nut and saddle: Bone
- Harptone Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA