The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Pono MD-20SB Flat-top Octave Mandolin, Deluxe Small Body, Short Scale
Designed by noted luthier and instrument historian Kilin Reece, this flat-top octave mandolin features a smaller terz-size body with a sunburst finish solid Engelmann Spruce top. The back and sides are solid mahogany. It has a 21.5" scale length and a 1-3/8" nut. Its four double courses of strings can be tuned an octave below a mandolin (GDAE) or similar to a tenor guitar (DGBE). A nice instrument with fine workmanship and terrific sound. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Flat Top Octave Mandolin, Terz Size Body
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
- Ebony Binding and Headstock Overlay
- "Rope" Rosette
- Grover Open Gear Tuners
- Radiused Macassar Ebony Fingerboard & Bridge
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- 1-3/8" Nut Width
- 21-1/2" Scale Length
- Lower Bout Width 11-1/2"
- Upper Bout Width 7-3/4"
- Overall Length 33"
- Body Depth 3-1/8" at heel to 3-3/4" at end block
- Gloss Sunburst Finish
- Tuned mandolin-style in double courses, G D A E, our KROMS set
- Or can be tuned guitar-style, D G B E with our KROMG set
- Hardshell Case Included