Pono M-20 Flat-top Octave Mandolin, Small Body & Short Scale
Designed by noted luthier and instrument historian Kilin Reece, this flat-top octave mandolin features a tenor guitar-size body with a solid Engelmann Spruce top and solid Mahogany back and sides. It has a 21.5" scale length and a 1-3/8" nut. Its four double courses of strings can be tuned an octave below a mandolin (GDAE) or similar to a tenor guitar (DGBE). A nice instrument with fine workmanship and terrific sound. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: One year
- Flat Top Octave Mandolin, Terz Size Body
- Solid Engelmann Spruce Top
- Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
- Ebony Binding and Headstock Overlay
- Grover Open Gear Tuners
- Radiused Macassar Ebony Fingerboard & Bridge
- Bone Nut & Saddle
- 1-3/8" Nut Width
- 21-1/2" Scale Length
- Lower Bout Width 11-1/2"
- Upper Bout Width 7-3/4"
- Overall Length 33"
- Body Depth 3-1/8" at heel to 3-3/4" at end block
- Satin Finish
- Tuned mandolin-style in double courses, G D A E, our KROMS set
- Or can be tuned guitar-style, D G B E with our KROMG set
- Hardshell Case Included