The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Pisgah 12" Walnut Rambler Dobson STD Scale Openback Banjo
The Pisgah 12" Walnut Rambler Dobson is a handsome handcrafted banjo. This model features a walnut neck and steel spun-over walnut rim. Other features on this openback banjo include a Dobson tone ring, scooped black Richlite fingerboard, and Gotoh tuners. Made in North Carolina using all native woods and hardware made entirely in the USA. More Details...
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Handcrafted 12” Steel Spun-over Rim
- Balsam Banjoworks hardware ( 18 double-pointed brackets and hooks)
- Dobson tone ring made in the USA
- Walnut Neck
- Black Richlite Fingerboard
- 17 fret Standard scale, ~26-3/16" scale length
- Gotoh tuners
- Brass side dot position markers
- Standard frailing scoop
- Traditional "folk" heel and dowel stick construction
- Grooved tension hoop.
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Remo Renaissance head
- Pisgah PBCO Strings
- Gigbag Included
- Made in North Carolina of all native woods