Pisgah 12" Walnut Rambler Dobson Standard, STD Scale
The Pisgah 12" Walnut Rambler Dobson is a handsome handcrafted banjo. This model features a walnut neck and steel spun-over walnut rim. Other features on this openback banjo include a Dobson tone ring, scooped black Richlite fingerboard, and Gotoh tuners. Made in North Carolina using all native woods and hardware made entirely in the USA. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Handcrafted 12” Steel Spun-over Rim
- Balsam Banjoworks aged brass hardware
- Dobson tone ring made in the USA
- Walnut Neck
- Black Richlite Fingerboard
- 17 fret Standard scale, ~26.25" scale length
- Gotoh tuners
- Brass side dot position markers
- Standard frailing scoop
- Traditional "folk" heel and dowel stick construction
- Grooved tension hoop.
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Remo Renaissance head
- Pisgah PBCO Strings
- Gigbag Included
- Made in North Carolina of all native woods