Pisgah 12" Walnut Rambler Dobson Special Copper STD Scale Openback Banjo
The Pisgah 12" Walnut Rambler Special is an impressive openback banjo. Made in North Carolina using all native woods and hardware crafted entirely in the USA. The handcrafted walnut rim is overspun with copper. Other features include a cherry neck, traditional “folk” heel and dowel stick construction, black Richlite fingerboard, aged brass hardware, and a Dobson tone ring. Standard ~26-3/16” scale. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Handcrafted 12” Copper Spun-over Rim
- Balsam Banjoworks aged brass hardware
- Pisgah Hawktail Tailpiece
- Dobson tone ring made in the USA
- Walnut Neck & Single-Ply Inner Rim
- Black Richlite Fingerboard
- 17 fret standard scale, ~26.25" scale length
- Brass Gotoh tuners
- Brass side dot position markers
- Standard frailing scoop
- Traditional "folk" heel and dowel stick construction
- Grooved tension hoop.
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Remo Renaissance head
- Pisgah PBCO Strings
- Gigbag Included
- Made in North Carolina of all native woods