Pisgah 12" Cherry Rambler Dobson Special, Copper Short Scale, Openback Banjo
The Pisgah 12" Cherry Rambler Dobson Special is an impressive openback banjo. This model features a cherry neck and a 12” cherry rim that’s been overspun with copper. Other features on this short scale banjo include a Dobson tone ring, scooped Richlite fingerboard, aged brass hardware, and brass Gotoh tuners. Made in North Carolina using native woods and hardware crafted entirely in the USA. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Handcrafted 12” Copper Spun-over Rim
- Balsam Banjoworks aged brass hardware
- Pisgah Hawktail Tailpiece
- Dobson tone ring made in the USA
- Cherry Neck & Single-Ply Inner Rim
- Black Richlite Fingerboard
- 17 fret short scale, ~25.5" scale length
- Brass Gotoh tuners
- Brass side dot position markers
- Standard frailing scoop
- Traditional "folk" heel and dowel stick construction
- Grooved tension hoop.
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Remo Renaissance head
- Pisgah PBCO Strings
- Gigbag Included
- Made in North Carolina of all native woods