Pisgah 11" Walnut Rambler Dobson A-Scale Openback Banjo
This Pisgah 11" Walnut Rambler Dobson is an impressive A-scale openback banjo. It has a walnut neck and 3-ply steel spun-over rim. Other features include a Dobson tone ring, scooped black Richlite fingerboard and Gotoh tuners. Made in North Carolina using all native woods and hardware made entirely in the USA. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Handcrafted 11” Steel Spun-Over Walnut Rim
- Balsam Banjoworks hardware ( 18 double-pointed brackets and hooks)
- Dobson tone ring made in the USA
- Walnut Neck
- Black Richlite Fingerboard
- 17 fret A-Scale (~23.5") A-scale
- Gotoh tuners
- Brass side dot position markers
- Standard frailing scoop
- Traditional "folk" heel and dowel stick construction
- Grooved tension hoop.
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Remo Renaissance head
- Pisgah PBCO Strings
- Gigbag Included
- Made in North Carolina of all native woods