The exact appearance of new instruments may vary.
Pisgah 11" Cherry Rambler Dobson Special Copper A-Scale Openback Banjo
The Pisgah 11" Cherry Rambler Special is an exceptional openback banjo. This model features a cherry neck and a single-ply cherry inner rim that is overspun with copper. Other features on this openback banjo include a Dobson tone ring, scooped black Richlite fingerboard, aged brass hardware, and brass Gotoh tuners. Made in North Carolina using all native woods and hardware made entirely in the USA.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Handcrafted 11” Copper Spun-over Rim
- Aged Brass Balsam Banjoworks hardware ( 18 double-pointed brackets and hooks)
- Pisgah Hawktail Tailpiece
- Dobson tone ring made in the USA
- Cherry Neck & Single-Ply Inner Rim
- Black Richlite Fingerboard
- 17 fret A-scale, ~23.5" scale length
- Brass Gotoh tuners
- Brass side dot position markers
- Standard frailing scoop
- Traditional "folk" heel and dowel stick construction
- Grooved tension hoop.
- Two-way adjustable truss rod
- Remo Renaissance head
- Pisgah PBCO Strings
- Gigbag Included
- Made in North Carolina of all native woods