Pava Oval Pro Model A-Mandolin & Case
Handcrafted by luthier Pava Knezevic at Tom Ellis Mandolins in Austin, Texas, this lovely A-style mandolin features solid wood construction and an oval soundhole for warm, sustaining tones. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Top: Adirondack Red spruce
- Back and sides: Red maple
- Finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer in sunburst
- Binding: Ivoroid single bound top and back; single bound fingerboard and peghead
- Bracing: X-braced
- Frets: .080x .037Radius: Compound 7.515/li>
- Nut Width: 1 1/8/li>
- Hardware: Nickel Gotoh ma40 tuners with pearloid buttons, Nickel James tailpiece.
- Bridge: Ellis ebony bridge
- Inlay: mother of pearl logo, mother of pearl fingerboard dots
- Neck: Finished lacquer, adjustable truss rod
- Includes shaped hardshell case