Pava Oval Pro Model A-Mandolin & Case
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- Top: Adirondack Red spruce
- Back and sides: Red maple
- Finish: Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer in sunburst
- Binding: Ivoroid single bound top and back; single bound fingerboard and peghead
- Bracing: X-braced
- Frets: .080x .037Radius: Compound 7.515/li>
- Nut Width: 1 1/8/li>
- Hardware: Nickel Gotoh ma40 tuners with pearloid buttons, Nickel James tailpiece.
- Bridge: Ellis ebony bridge
- Inlay: mother of pearl logo, mother of pearl fingerboard dots
- Neck: Finished lacquer, adjustable truss rod
- Includes shaped hardshell case