Pava A5 Player Model A-Mandolin & Case
Handcrafted by luthier Pava Knezevic at Tom Ellis Mandolins in Austin, Texas, this lovely gloss-finish A-style mandolin features solid wood construction and f-holes for superior clarity and projection. It’s built with an Adirondack red spruce top and figured maple back and sides. The radiused ebony fingerboard has pearl dot inlays. Other appointments include a cast nickel tailpiece, an adjustable ebony bridge, and nickel Gotoh tuners. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Adirondack red spruce top
- Figured maple back and sides (Please note that backs are sometimes 1-piece and sometimes 2-piece but always very nicely figured wood)
- Gloss nitrocellulose lacquer sunburst finish
- Tone bar bracing
- Ivoroid bound top and back
- 1 1/8" nut
- Radiused ebony fretboard
- Snakehead headstock
- Pearl "Pava" headstock inlay
- Pearl dot position markers
- Adjustable truss rod
- Adjustable ebony bridge with small nickel wheels
- Cast nickel tailpiece
- Nickel Gotoh tuners
- Shaped hardshell case included