Orpheum No. 1 / R. M. Anderson Conversion (1910's / 2019)
$2,350 $2,800sku: 60U-204518
A nice conversion banjo with an R.M. Anderson 2-piece maple neck with an A-scale, V-profile neck shape, and ivoroid-bound 19-fret ebony fingerboard. Other features include a raised tone ring, planetary tuners and geared 5th string peg, grooved tension hoop, and ~11/16" maple rim with maple cap. Includes original Orpheum No. 1 maple neck, and green Deering gigbag. This instrument is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: 30 days Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Nice conversion with R.M. Anderson 2-piece maple neck
- A-scale, V-profile neck shape
- Ivoroid-bound 19-fret ebony fingerboard
- Engraved star and dot inlays
- 11-1/4 skin head
- Raised tone ring
- Planetary tuners and geared 5th string peg
- Ivoroid buttons
- 24 brackets
- Grooved tension hoop
- ~11/16" maple rim with maple cap
- Tag on rim reads "ORPHEUM / Made by / RETTBURG & LANGE / NEW YORK.”
- Headstock overlay features fancy inlaid and engraved Sun inlay
- 1-7/32" nut
- ~24-1/4" scale
- Includes original Orpheum No. 1 maple neck
- Green Deering gigbag