Ome Gold Magician (1997)
An impressive banjo with decadent looks, this OME Gold Magician has a maple neck and resonator, all in a closs amber stain finish. The 3-ply maple rim features a flathead tone ring. It’s equipped with gold hardware, including an OME armrest and straight-pull tailpiece, as well as Schaller 2-band tuners and geared 5th string peg with pearloid buttons. A Shubb 5th string capo has been installed. This impressive instrument is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss amber stain finish
- Highly figured maple neck and resonator
- 3-ply maple rim
- Flathead tone ring
- 22-fret ebony fingerboard with fancy engraved pearl inlays and 3-ply underlay
- 1-1/4" nut,
- ~26-3/8" scale
- Gold hardware
- One piece flange
- OME armrest and straight-pull tailpiece
- Ivoroid-bound resonator and fretboard
- Ebony headstock overlay with pearl "OME" logo and engraved floral inlays
- Schaller 2-band tuners and geared 5th string peg with pearloid buttons
- Shubb 5th string capo installed
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Original hardshell case
- SN: 3979