Northfield Workshop Model M (2016)
$2,200 $2,750sku: 90U-205136
An eye-catching A-style mandolin made in Marshall, Michigan, this Model M has a carved Engelmann spruce top with tone bar bracing, and gorgeous highly figured maple back and rims. The soft v-shaped maple neck has the finished removed from the 1st to 8th frets. Other features include an ebony fingerboard, ebony bridge, and factory “Nugget” tailpiece. This instrument is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Natural finished carved Engelmann spruce top
- Tone bar bracing
- Brown stained highly figured maple back and rims
- Soft V-shaped maple neck (finish removed on back from 1st - 8th frets)
- 20-fret ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- Ebony bridge
- Factory "Nugget" tailpiece
- Small tortoise plastic pickguard
- 1-1/8" nut
- ~14" scale
- Headstock overlay features purfling and "Northfield" logo
- Shaped hardshell case