Noble Keyboard Accordion (1950's)
Made in Italy in the 1950’s, this Noble keyboard accordion has 41 full-size keys, 7 treble shifts with a master switch, 120 bass buttons, and 3 bass shifts. Other features include a sound-reduction (mute) switch. This instrument is sold AS-IS (leaky bellows and many loose reeds / pads, etc.), cosmetically it is in very good-excellent condition. More Details...
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Black casing
- 41 full-size (11/16") white pearloid and black treble (piano) keys
- 7 treble shifts with a master switch along the edge of the keyboard
- 120 bass buttons
- 3 bass shifts
- Sound-reduction (mute) switch
- Badge on front has a crown and two lions and reads "WORLD'S FINEST"
- ~18" tall
- Made in Italy
- With straps and brown faux alligator skin OHSC (purple lining)
- VG-EC except needs work (leaky bellows and many loose reeds / pads, etc. - sold AS-IS)