Nechville Maple Midnight Phantom (1998)
This sleek Nechville Maple Midnight Phantom has a curly maple neck and resonator, all in a light brown finish. It’s features a Cyclotronic ball bearing system with a cocobolo tone ring. The 22-fret radiused ebony fingerboard has a tunneled 5th string, and all five guitar-style tuners are on the peghead. This impressive resonator banjo is in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Light brown stained curly maple neck & resonator
- Black Heli-mount hardware
- Cyclotronic ball bearing system with cocobolo tone ring
- 22-fret radiused ebony fingerboard with tunneled 5th string
- Dot markers
- All 5 guitar style tuners are on peghead
- b-w-bound fretboard and resonator
- Straight pull tailpiece
- ~26-1/2" scale
- 1-5/16" nut
- Railroad spikes installed at frets 7,9,10, and 12
- Headstock overlay features pearl "Nechville" logo
- Tweed archtop OHSC (brown lining, includes Nechville wrenches)
- SN: 1098-216