National Triolian (1930)
An early 20th century resonator guitar with tons of vintage vibe, this National Triolian has a steel body with a brown walnut sunburst finish (lots of missing finish) and segmented f-holes. It has a sieve coverplate over the original cone and biscuit bridge. A newer ivoroid-bound fingerboard has been installed. This instrument is in very good condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Steel body with brown walnut sunburst finish
- Segmented f-holes
- 12-fret maple neck with slotted headstock
- Replacement ivoroid-bound ebony fingerboard with pearl dot inlays
- 19 frets
- Newer bone nut
- Original cone and biscuit (newer bone saddle)
- Sieve coverplate
- Waverly Sloane-style tuners installed
- 1-7/8" nut
- ~25" scale
- 14-1/8" lower bout
- "NATIONAL / TRIOLIAN" headstock decal
- "PAT.APLD.FOR" stamped under serial number on headstock edge
- Import semi-hardshell case (yellow lining)
- VGC except for one edge ding and lots of missing finish
- SN: 1691W