National M-14T Thunderbox & Case, Revolver Finish
To help insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required when shipping this item outside of the USA. This is due to the CITES treaty, which regulates international trade of certain materials like rosewood, abalone, and pearl.
If you purchase this item to be shipped outside of the USA, we'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary."
- 4" body depth
- Mahogany body with laminated top and back and solid sides and a rich dark coffee-burst satin finish
- Bound body
- Mahogany neck
- Pearl dot inlaid ebony fretboard
- Slotted headstock
- Vintage style 3-on-a-plate tuners
- Adjustable truss rod
- 1.825" nut width
- 25" scale
- Classic 9.5" spun embossed National cone with biscuit bridge
- Rubbed nickel-plated ribbed-sieve coverplate and tailpiece
- Shaped wooden hardshell case included