National M-14T Thunderbox & Case, Denim Finish
A really fine variant of National Reso-phonic's model M14, the aptly nicknamed Thunderbox features a deeper body for increased volume and bass response. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years
- 4" body depth
- 14-fret mahogany body
- Laminated top and back and solid sides
- Rich dark trans-denim-blue-burst satin finish
- Bound body
- Mahogany neck
- Pearl dot inlaid ebony fretboard
- Slotted headstock
- Vintage style 3-on-a-plate tuners
- Adjustable truss rod
- 1.825" nut width
- 25" scale
- Classic 9.5" spun embossed National cone with biscuit bridge
- Rubbed nickel-plated ribbed-sieve coverplate and tailpiece
- Shaped wooden hardshell case included