National El Trovador & Case
Designed in collaboration with Mike Dowling, this single cone resonator guitar is patterned after the famous El Trovador produced from 1932-1933. Similar to its predecessor, this guitar features a tight waist and a large, 4" deep body constructed of mahogany. The El Trovador's dark, unique voice has made it one of National most popular guitars in recent years. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 years
- Laminate mahogany top and back and solid sides
- Satin polyester finish
- Scuffed nickel plated ribbed sieve coverplate and tailpiece
- Mahogany neck has 1 3/4" width at nut
- 25 21/32" scale
- Dot inlaid ebony fingerboard
- Slotted headstock with 2-way adjustable truss rod and National shield logo decal
- Body and neck are bound
- Includes shaped wooden hardshell case