Mya-Moe Soprano Uke (2018)
Built in Washington state, hand rubbed oil finish, double bound body, curly Port Orford cedar top, walnut rosette, curly myrtlewood back and sides, mahogany neck, EC More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Killer instrument built in Washington state
- SN 2455
- Hand rubbed oil finish
- Double bound body
- Curly Port Orford cedar top
- Walnut rosette
- Curly myrtlewood back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Bound ebony fretboard (radiused)
- Ebony bridge
- Atractive walnut binding throughout
- Peghed brand geared tuners
- Myrtlewood headstock overlay
- 1-1/2" nut, 13-1/2" scale
- Hard case