Morgan 20th Anniversary OM QMH (2005)
This impressive Morgan 20th Anniversary OM QMH is number 10 of 10 built for Morgan's 20th anniversary. It features a spruce top with lots of bear claw, stunning quilted sapele back and sides, and a 14-fret mahogany neck. Nice appointments include an abalone soundhole rosette, maple body binding, a Dalmatian pickguard, "XMX" inlaid at the 7th fret, and fancy tuners with ivoroid buttons. An active undersaddle active pickup with volume control by soundhole has been installed. This acoustic guitar is in excellent condition. More Details...
Due to treaties that regulate international trade and insure the future availability of certain materials used in the construction of this instrument, additional fees and/or documentation may be required if you ship this item outside of the USA. We'll determine whether the regulations apply to your order, and will contact you with more information if necessary.
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- OM body with gloss natural finish
- Spruce top with bear claw figuring
- Quilted sapele back and sides
- 14-fret mahogany neck
- Ivoroid-bound ebony fingerboard with "XMX" inlaid in 7th fret
- Ebony bridge
- Abalone soundhole rosette
- Dalmatian pickguard
- Maple-bound body
- ~25-5/8" scale, 1-23/32" nut
- Fancy tuners with ivoroid buttons
- Active undersaddle pickup with volume control on soundhole
- Signed by maker
- Handcrafted by David Iannone in British Columbia
- Original hardshell case
- Serial number 1493, 10 of 10