Morgan Monroe MQB-N Acoustic-Electric Bass (2000's)
This Morgan Monroe MQB-N acoustic-electric bass has a cutaway body with a quilted maple top, dao back and sides, and a mahogany neck. Other features include a rosewood fingerboard with dot markers, a pinless rosewood bridge, and faux pearl top purfling. It’s equipped with an Artec AEG5 pickup system. This instrument needs some work (sold AS-IS, see Details section below), but overall it’s in excellent-minus condition. More Details...
Instruments sold “AS-IS” have not been set up by our repair shop and do not come with the Elderly warranty.
Elderly Warranty: None Manufacturer's Warranty: None
- Gloss natural finish
- Rounded cutaway
- Quilted maple top
- Dao back and sides
- Mahogany neck
- 22-fret rosewood fingerboard with dot markers
- Pinless rosewood bridge
- White-bound body and fretboard
- Faux pearl top purfling
- 1-21/32" nut
- ~32" scale
- 16-5/8" lower bout
- Factory Artec AEG5 pickup system
- Built in Korea
- Inside label reads "The Natural"
- Currently strung with semi flat wound strings
- Original hardshell case (black lining)
- EC- except could use some work (glue one loose back brace, polish frets, etc. - sold AS-IS)
- SN: 09926