Menzies Fretless Gourd Banjo #458
Handcarved neck of Jamaican Blue Mahoe wood has S-shaped peghead and a straight-edged fingerboard. A dark goatskin head and exotic wood tailpiece give this banjo its distinctive look. Handmade by Jeff Menzies. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
Elderly Warranty: One year
- Handcarved Jamaican Blue Mahoe neck
- Straight-edge fingerboard with sloped scoop
- Gourd body with soundhole on side
- Gourd measures approx 10" wide X 6.5" tall
- Dark goatskin head (no dye) is tacked & glued in place
- Handcarved tuning pegs & tailpiece of exotic hardwoods
- Bone nut
- Handmade by Jeff Menzies in Jamaica