Matsikas BZ8-210T 4-Course Greek Bouzouki & Case
A very nice instrument, this Matsikas BZ8-210T 4-Course Greek bouzouki was handmade by a family-owned company in Greece. It’s tuned CFAD low to high, in the modern fashion (like the top four strings of a guitar, but a step lower). It features a solid spruce top, a multi-ribbed back of dark-stained Greek walnut, and impressive pearloid trim and inlay throughout. An attractive folk instrument with a lively, sweet sound. More Details...
A great setup can make a world of difference. This instrument has been thoroughly inspected and expertly set up to play comfortably and sound its best.
- Multi-ribbed back of dark-stained Greek walnut
- Solid spruce top
- Wenge bridge and fingerboard
- Pearloid trim on the fingerboard, top and rosette binding, as well as the fingerboard dots, vine inlay on the peghead and top inlay
- Four courses in pairs; the bottom two in octaves, top two in unison
- Adjustable truss rod
- Shaped soft-shell case with shoulder straps and a sizable pocket included